One of my best shoots. Isn't it?

One of my best shoots. Isn't it?

Thursday, August 12, 2010

The 11th August

Feel tired. Just woke up. 3: 11 am . What to do, what to do? Can't sleep last few days.
Head hurts so much. After brushing teehts I went up to my bed again. Trying to sleep. Never mind. - Does not work. Maybe just close my eyes. - Boring. Okay, let's start the Computer. Tweeting a little bit.

That's it - just fall asleep beside my laptop.

6 am .

Rushing downstairs and cooking myself breakfast. Nobody is up. So why I'm rushing. Feel like I have to do something. What was it? Gosh.

7 am

Mother comes downstairs. "Good Morning " she said. "Good Morning" i responded. Gonna be a hard week. Couldn't get rid of this feeling.

12 am.

Just finished cleaning my room, when a phonecall disturbed me. "Hello?"
"Hey, Dakota, hang up today?" It was Kristen.
"Today, well yeah, who's coming with?"
"Joan and Cherie, we may go to a Coffe Shop, what do you say?"
Yes Coffee Shop. That's it. Coffe. That's what I need.
"Great idea. When & where?"
"3 pm, I'm gonna get you. Trying to get you secretely. I hate paparazzi" *laughing*
"Yes, please" *laughing*


6 pm

Great day. That's what i needed. Had so much fun.

9 pm.

"Elle? Where is my Iphone?" I shouted .
"Why you asking me? I dont know"
"Nevermind. Found it"
"Okay!" *laughing*

11 pm
Going to sleep, maybe gonna sleep better today?

2 comments:

  1. LOL is funny when a phonecall disturbed...and speak to take you out, and these very tired but it is good clearance of boring activities,also good to be surrounded by good friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. reading your dairy let me feel so close to you.I am expecting you to update your blog.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Conyers, Georgia, United States
Hey Guys. I am Hannah Dakota Fanning, or simply known as Dakota Fanning. This is my personal and official blog, I'm gonna write here, what I did, how I felt, where I have been and of course news about photoshootings. Have fun in my blog.