One of my best shoots. Isn't it?

One of my best shoots. Isn't it?

Sunday, August 15, 2010

An interresting surprise

The 14th August.

Ther first day I slept until 7 am. The week I was so tired because I just slept 3-5 hours each day, what was really annyoing.
So I got happy out of my bed and had a great breakfast with my family. My mum and my dad took Elle somewhere, I really forgot where, they told me, but I actually wasn't listening at all.
I grabed my Iphone and started texting everyone in my list. Some of them wrote back, guess the others where still sleeping.
I went out, jogged a little and stopped as my phone vibrated.
"Who's disturbing,"  I laughed.
"Me."
"Who's me?"
"Gosh,  Dake, it's me Tay."
*laughing* "Wsup Tay?"
"I'm bored."
"I'm busy." - "With what?" "Jogging..."
"Can't you stop hitting the gym everyday."
"I'm not in the gym. XD"
"Haha, okay forget it. Spend some time together. And Between, Kellan is bored too. Okay, we gonna grab you."
"Tay, wait I - " *Taylor hangs off*
Funny. -.-  .I had to take a shower immediatelly, before they came.

"Dakota??" *ringing the door loudly*
*rushing downstairs and open the door* " Why the hell did you hang off?"
Kellan and Taylor were smiling. "I think, a paparazzi saw us." Kellan said.
"Doesn't matter. Where we going?"
"Where do you want?" Taylor.
"Shopping?"
"Never mind - Let's go for dinner."

I love my two boys (:  <333.
I had a great day again. Love you Boys <3

20 comments:

  1. hehehehehe nothing is annoying as boredom its good that you have them to entertain you i bet they are fun =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwww, you are so lucky, me too want spend time with two handsome boys :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, u only slept still 7am? man, I would be so half-dead.. btw I am all year when I must to wake up to school. Never mind, I wish u sleep better ;) Afterall u had so great day. (Sorry of any mistakes I did) Hope u don't mind it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, i do the same thing,just for fun but, sometimes they want to kill me...ajajajajaj

    have a nice sunday

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww i wish i could spend time with taylor an kellan, id love to know them like that :( xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw once again another lovely story!! Don't stop writing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats a lovely day! I love when friends just comes over! And I love your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dakota! I just started reading your blog and it is really good!
    Now you may think that I read your blog from the New York type or something similar but I actually read it from Sweden!: D

    So continue to write as I continue to read! ♥

    / / Victoria, one of your fan! ^ ^ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dakota!
    Can u write an autograph to your swedish fan-blog?
    The blog is called Dakotafanningsweden.blogg.se

    Love Josefine

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol luved it very funny you r really lucky

    ReplyDelete
  11. hhehe it´s hears like a funny day exept of the part that you only sleep like five or six hours.
    Is like a week very exausted I realy want to be like you but I don´t know how is realy dificult you can help me?
    please answer me

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!!!! Good girl!!! Out joggin!!!! I remember being ur age and havin that motivation...ahhhhh memories!!!! Lucky duck hangin with those boys...met Kellan last month...such a love..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Dakota! It's me again by Victoria Comment about this post another time:)!
    I just wonder if you could add a comment on my blog called the victoriiiasvensson.blogg.se if you did it so I would be sooo happy! So I would really be very happy and brag a little with my friends if you wrote a comment (;
    You will of course not be able to read any of my blog as it is in Swedish but it does nothing for the important thing is that you write a commentary in English of course: D
    So have a really good day now and please write a comment =)
    Love you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish I had friends that did that! And you are sooooo lucky you got to sleep in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hhahahahhah =)
    It was awesoooome x)
    i love u <3
    grettings Tay ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. She's NOT Dakota! I know Dakota and Elle! She's a fake! Dakota shouldn't write like that! And the autograph in the sidebar is not hers! I know Dakota and I know Elle! That's NOT her!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your blog...

    nice style!

    www,fashionessence-anna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Dakota, just started reading your blog, i think what you writing is good, and i would kill to have friends like you have.
    i'm a big fan, but i like that you still try to keep a normal life. And I think you should keep writing as much as you can.
    Hope you sleep better now :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG!! Dakota, I love u! <3 u're movies are amazing, I'm a HUGE fan!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love you Hannah Dakota Fanning forever

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Conyers, Georgia, United States
Hey Guys. I am Hannah Dakota Fanning, or simply known as Dakota Fanning. This is my personal and official blog, I'm gonna write here, what I did, how I felt, where I have been and of course news about photoshootings. Have fun in my blog.