One of my best shoots. Isn't it?

One of my best shoots. Isn't it?

Saturday, August 14, 2010

An Amazing Day with Nikki Reed.

Todays it's the 14th August.

Yesterday I was totally confused and mixed up lying in my bed, after I came back from gym. I was damn tired and something was keeping me awake, tough it was about 4pm.
I didn't pick up my phonecalls, didn't text back. Nothing just lying in my bed, with my eyes closed, trying to sleep a little.
My mother went with my father & Elle to my aunt.
When suddenly someone knocked hard at my door.
Seemed like I was in half sleep, so i thought, I was dreaming, when I heard a familiar voice.
"Dakota - Open the Door," Nikki shouted loudly.
"Mhmmm...." I murmured.
"Open the door, or else, I'm gonna break in."
"No !" I shouted downstairs "It's cool, when you break in."
"Dake! Open the door."
"Fine."
*Opening the door*
"Where the hell have you been, why didnt you text me or call me back?"
"I was sleeping."
"Of course. I'm gonna get ya out of here."
"No, Nikki, I'm tired."
"Shut up, and come with me."
"Okay.."
It was like she read my mind. She took me to the shopping center.
I was laughing and geggling with her. At the End I was happy, she picked me up.
Love ya Nikki <3. Thanks for the great day. (:

26 comments:

  1. That sounds fun and u two defiantly sound like sisters

    ReplyDelete
  2. How amazing is Nikki, gotta love you bove!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice!! that sound like fun!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..everybody needs a someone who reads our mind.....sorry but my english is not good..
    Saludos
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh thats gd that she got u out of ur mess
    wish u have a gr8 day with her

    to0tta

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's cool to have a friend like Nikki. I was laughing loud It's so funny to reed

    ReplyDelete
  7. will u ever upload a proof you are real?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes i guess i feel jealous towards amazing actresses like yourself but i guess the whole being "famous" is completely crazy... Glad to hear you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. and where is that proof? link please.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great friend you have, totally understand your personality ( felt exhausted but the thing you need was not a sleep, but a friend to talk/walk along )

    ReplyDelete
  11. you guys are so sweet for each other!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. its nice to have a friend that will do that :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the fact that story proves to fans like myself that you are just like one of us!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. it's good you have such a good friend. I have a friend just like that its the best feeling in the world. Your both amazing people!

    ReplyDelete
  15. how nice your day. I'm glad you are so fond of it really admire the two :D
    xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Next time take me with! Shopping is my favorite past time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. lol i bet it would be funny having her break in luv all the twilight movies cnt wait 4 breaking dawn

    ReplyDelete
  18. friends always know how to make a persons day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. is so cute is beautiful to have friends like that's you have a lot of look
    bye:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. because you don´t post answers of your fans I realy want to you answer me

    ReplyDelete
  21. it sounds lyk u had a great day u nd nikki sound lyk sisters

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow!! Nice one! is this true??? :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. hey that sounds great :) im glad that you found kris and nikki! also that you have got so much fun with them! :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Schön wenn man so tolle Freunde hat <3 ..

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Conyers, Georgia, United States
Hey Guys. I am Hannah Dakota Fanning, or simply known as Dakota Fanning. This is my personal and official blog, I'm gonna write here, what I did, how I felt, where I have been and of course news about photoshootings. Have fun in my blog.